- In the era of micromedia, you must learn how to spread yourself out.
- There are only two ways to change your life in the future, one is to learn technology and the other is to buy lottery tickets.
- The algorithm portrays you, is the real you.
- Everyone knows what they want.
- Technology may also be the same, the enormous energy contained in the rapid development will eventually bring human society to an unpredictable state of vulnerability.
- If you do not exert external influence, things will always develop toward a more chaotic state.
- Why is “the world is not strong, and the clouds are easy to loosen the glass?” It is because energy maintains a beautiful state that requires energy. If there is no energy input, the good state will end.
- As long as you want to learn, as long as you are progressing, you can really be better tomorrow.
- In the long run, politics and the economy are not very important, and the trend is not affected. What really plays a decisive role is technology.
- I feel particularly sad when I think that my life span is only a few decades. Not because I am afraid of death, but because I will not have the opportunity to see new and interesting new technologies in the next millennium.